Stefan just called to say that he’s added some more things to the garden. I know that trellises for the peas and maybe a bean tepee were on the table. We’ll find out when we get home and I’ll get pictures up as soon as possible. The little sprouties are all getting bigger every day!
Backyard Harvest's mission is to strengthen the Twin Cities local foods infrastructure one yard at a time by turning lawns into nourishing and healthy landscapes. We connect eaters directly to their food, neighbors to one another, and urban farmers to professional opportunities.
Find out more about us here!
- 2009 April – Minneapolis Observer Quarterly
- 2009 April – Twin Cities Daily Planet
- 2009 May – Southwest Journal
- 2010 April – Slow Food Minnesota's Featured Artisanal Producer
- 2010 April – Twin Cities Daily Planet
- 2010 July – Associated Press
- 2010 July – Hungry for Change, the official blog of the movie Food, Inc.
- 2010 May – "The Bold New Faces of Urban Farming: A Slideshow of 11 Pioneers" on Salon.com
- 2010 October – Foodie News, food trends newsletter of the American Farm Bureau Federation
- 2011 January – Neighborhood Life